RaspberryPi GPIO Tutorial: LEDs and buttons
Link to this page: catrob.at/RaspberryPi
First steps with Raspberry Pi in Pocket Code: create blinking LEDs, use buttons as input
What you will learn:
- set up your Raspberry Pi
- control LEDs/outputs from Pocket Code
- use buttons/inputs from a Raspberry Pi in Pocket Code
If you encounter any bugs, please let us know and file a report. Thank you!
Install RaspberinoServer on your Raspberry Pi
For the following steps, you either have to enter the following commands in the terminal of your Raspberry Pi using a keyboard and a display, or you can connect to your Raspberry Pi via SSH from your computer or phone.
- Download the installer
wget http://catrob.at/installraspberino -O install-raspberino.sh
- Run the installer as root
sudo sh install-raspberino.sh
- Enter "y" to start the installation
- The installer downloads the server and installs everything. From now on the RaspberinoServer should be ready to use and start automatically when the Raspberry Pi is powered on.
- To update the server, just run the installer again (Step 2).
Preparation 2: Enable and Configure RaspberryPi in Pocket Code
The RaspberryPi Bricks and Sensor in a Nutshell